Music

2Pac Murder Trial: Watch Day Four of Proceedings

The fourth day of the trial is underway, in which Keffe D is facing charges of murder in connection with the fatal drive-by shooting of 2Pac.

Duane 'Keffe D' Davis appears in court in the trial for the murder of 2Pac/Tupac Shakur.
Steve Marcus / AFP via Getty Images

The fourth day in the trial of Duane ‘Keffe D’ Davis is underway, with prosecutors presenting evidence that they claim links him to the 1996 drive-by shooting murder of 2Pac.

Keffe D, who is the sole defendant in the trial, is facing a maximum sentence of life in prison. He previously pleaded not guilty in 2023 to a single count of murder with a deadly weapon with the intent to promote, further, or assist a criminal gang.

The trial has so far involved testimonies of those who responded to the fatal drive-by shooting or were associated with 2Pac. Former Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department officer Garry Dale testified as part of the trial on Monday (Aug. 17) and said that he pulled over Pac and Suge Knight on the night of the fatal drive-by shooting. During his testimony, he said that he rode in the ambulance that took 2Pac to a nearby hospital, and he heard some of his last words.

Prosecutors alleged that 2Pac’s entourage beat up Keffe D’s nephew, Orlando Anderson, the same night as the drive-by shooting.

Related Stories

2Pac.
Music

Mob James Refuses to Help Put Keffe D Away, Says He Would've Killed 2Pac if Rapper Hit Him

The former Mob Piru gangster turned the second day of Duane Davis' Las Vegas murder trial into a shouting match, telling the defendant directly to "cover your lawyer."

Mark Elibert2 days ago
50 Cent.
Music

50 Cent Wants to Bet That Keffe D Gets 20 Years in 2Pac Murder Trial

The rapper's taunt comes as Duane "Keffe D" Davis faces a Las Vegas jury starting August 10.

Mark Elibert14 days ago
D4vd
Music

D4vd Murder Case: Graphic Crime Scene Photos Shown at Preliminary Hearing as Victim's Parents Watch

A Los Angeles judge is weighing whether the murder and sexual assault case against rapper David Anthony Burke should proceed to trial after disturbing forensic evidence was presented.

Trey Alston31 days ago

Stay ahead on Exclusives

Download the Complex App